Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tokyo Stitched


Tokyo Stitched 2007-08 from Jeremy Gordon on Vimeo.

I took quite a few pictures, and a handful of short videos on my pocket-sized Nikon P5000 last year. Finding none particularly interesting on its own, I decided to edit the videos together into a bumpy montage of a music video that does nothing less than perfectly summarize my experience in Japan.

Thanks to Frank Sinatra for allowing* me to steal his song, and thanks to Vimeo for, as of yet, failing to strike down this little video despite its questionable use of unquestionably copyrighted materials. Thanks to a new YouTube policy spurred by Warner Music Group, these 3.5 minutes of video have been nearly impossible to share, even privately. I don't know much about fair use, but seriously WMG, if you would show me the damages, I'd willingly pay.

* Sinatra did not allow me to steal his song. But he would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment